What We Do
- We provide automated material handling systems for steel mills, service centers and
- CareGo originally developed this specialized software to automate its own Eastport
- Boulevard distribution center in 2005. The commercialization of the technology took the company in a new direction.
- The technology is named TELIA, after the Greek word for perfection. Please use all caps
to spell TELIA.
- The company is known for innovation and has a number of proprietary and patent
pending products, including a pallet used for shipping steel or aluminum coils in
containers and the TELIA safety process.
- The company evolved from Steelcare, a steel trans-loading and distribution company
founded by Demetrius Tsafaridis 1999
- The business rapidly expanded into related services, including trucking, general
distribution and technology
- In 2012 the six related companies re-branded under the name CareGo
- The company celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2014 and published a company history.
- “From a sketch on a napkin: The story of CareGo”
- In 2015 the distribution part of the business was sold to Canadian Pacific in order to
allow the company to focus on its technology offerings.
- The President and CEO is Demetrius Tsafaridis.
- CareGo employs a team of engineers, programmers, developers and technicians at its
- Corporate headquarters: 5344 John Lucas Drive, Burlington, ON L7L 6A6.
- Telephone: +1.905.592.4900